At this time due to the Covid-19 transmission risk, MeleKare will not be accepting any returns of any kind. Please make sure of the size and product before placing an order. If you need any clarification on product please contact us.
Any regularly stocked item that has been purchased either in-store or online is subject this return policy.
All returns for refund, store credit or exchange will be subjected to the following conditions, and are subject to management approval:
- All items must be in original packaging
- All item must be in re-sellable condition
- All items being returned must be a regularly stocked item, and not a product that has been specially ordered.
- Items that have been specially ordered will subject to the specific manufacturers’ return policy. Ie: re-stocking fees, or non-returnable item.
- Any shipping or pick up fees that are required to return an item that will be the responsibility of the consumer.
The following types of items will not be considered returnable, for neither refund, store credit nor exchange.
- Items that are placed in or around the toilet, bathtub or shower. Ie: raised toilet seats, benches or chairs for the shower or bathtub.
- Items that can be placed to the skin. Ie: braces or supports, slings, pillows or bedding
- Any sterile item whereas the sterility of the product has been compromised. Ie: packaging opened, or tampered with
- Any item that is not in re-sellable condition, or has been misused, or tampered with as a means to use and return when no longer required.
Returns for refund
Any item that is has met the above return policy conditions and are returned within 14 days of purchase with the receipt will be considered for a full refund.
Returns for store credit
Any item that is has met the above return policy conditions and are returned within 30 days of purchase with the receipt will be considered for store credit for the value of the product.
Items returned for exchange
Any item that is purchased within 1 year can be considered for an exchange. The product being returned must be a regularly stocked item, and must be exchanged for a similar product, ie: different size.
All items that are returned for exchange must be within 6 months of the manufacturers’ expiry date.
All exchanges will be at the discretion of the store management and must meet the conditions that are set out in the return policy.
Items that do not meet any of the conditions within the return policy may be surrendered to the Cuba Donation Program. Contact any of our staff if you would like to submit any items for donation.